Anew Inspired Change Organizations envisions and wants to be an organization that not only assists people with hardships but foster an environment where they thrive in their lives, families, and their communities.
We are committed to enhancing our communities by providing comprehensive residential, mentoring, job readiness, job placement, and referral services to those in the community desiring Anew, Inspired Change while exposing them to resources with a high level of dignity and respect to fully engage and interject Anew Inspired positive energy into individuals, families, and communities through:
The Adult and Youth Mentoring Programs
- Workshops and events that inspire, expose all who attend to improved self-esteem, anew awareness, and education of important issues;
- The development of a Comprehensive Job Readiness Program that provides skills, training, support, and resources that promote employment retention; and
- Host events and activities that bring programs and clients together in an effort to align resources, programs, and inspire change in our community.
Statement of Values
In our commitment to inspiring, exposing, and being the change we want to see in the world today, we are guided by these core values:
- All people, regardless of community, socioeconomic or family status and behavioral health, should have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
- We will approach our work, our colleagues, and the people we serve with dignity, compassion, integrity, cultural competence, equity, and an understanding of the challenges people face.
- We must work to ensure that the service provided is of the highest quality, comprehensive, and person-centered.
- We must collaborate with community leaders, other service providers, and residents to advocate for and promote policies, values, and norms that are supportive of improving our communities.
If you are ready to partner with us in pushing for the improvement of the lives of the individuals we serve, kindly give us a call at 301-971-2639.