WHAT WE DO
Anew Inspired Change Organization is a nonprofit organization that provides comprehensive, residential, mentoring, job readiness, job placement and referral services to those in the community desiring Anew, Inspired Change while exposing them to resources with a high level of dignity and respect to fully engage and interject Anew energy, destined to improve our communities.
WE ARE DEVOTED TO ASSISTING AND DEVELOPING WAYS FOR A BETTER LIFESTYLE BY MEETING INDIVIDUALS & FAMILIES NEEDS AND DESIRES
• Supporting policy development through advocacy at the state level
• Development of Job Readiness Program to not only assist with obtaining employment but also maintaining employment through follow on services and support.
• Providing support services and programs to residential, treatment and protective housing facilities by exposing their clients to experiences that will have a positive effect on their life.
• Providing housing for those with disabilities and reentry needs to help build healthier individuals, stronger families and safer communities.
Vision, Mission and Values
Anew Inspired Change Organizations envisions and wants to be an organization that not only assist people with hardships but foster and environment where they thrive in their lives, families and their communities.
We are committed to enhancing our communities by providing comprehensive residential, mentoring, job readiness, job placement and referral services to those in the community desiring Anew, Inspired Change while exposing them to resources with a high level of dignity and respect to fully engage and interject Anew Inspired positive energy into individuals, families and communities through:
The Adult and Youth Mentoring Programs
• Workshops and Events that Inspire, Expose all who attend to Improved Self Esteem, Anew Awareness and Education of Important Issues
• The development of a Comprehensive Job Readiness Program that provides Skills,
Training, Support and Resources that promotes employment retention and
• Host Events and Activities that bring programs and clients together in an effort to align resources, programs and inspire Change in our Community.
Statement of Values
In our commitment to Inspiring, Exposing and being the Change we want to see in the World Today, we are guided by these core values:
• All of people, regardless of community, socioeconomic or family status and behavioral health, should have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
• We will approach our work, our colleagues and the people we serve with dignity, compassion, integrity, cultural competence, equity and an understanding of the challenges people face.
• We must work to ensure that the service provided is of the highest quality, comprehensive and person-centered.
• We must collaborate with community leaders, other service providers and residents to advocate for and promote policies, values and norms that are supportive of improving Our communities.
2 - 4
BEHIND THE SCENES
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
MEET THE TEAM
Current Events & Activities
Anew Inspired Change Organization supports individuals, families and communities in building healthier lives, stronger families and safer communities. These events are just a few of the many we have had the pleasure of providing for individuals and families whose lives have been impacted by the substance abuse, homelessness, physical abuse, incarceration, disabilities and unemployment.
Click The Events Below to Get More Information
Previous Events & Activities
If you would like to view video footage on our past events click the event below.
1. Prince George’s County
2. Baltimore City
If you have had the opportunity to encounter us in the community, attend one of our events or even taken the time to view our website you know we are fertile soil.
Now you are asking yourself "What can I do to provide support?"
Anew Inspired Change seeks your support in a variety of different ways:
1. Looking for energetic, focused and willing Board Members.
2. Always seeking volunteers to assist in making our vision a reality. No matter what area your talents, skills and passion encompass, we are sure we can utilize your assistance,
3. Last but not least, financial assistance to continue this much needed work. Please search your heart and send your tax-exempt donation today!
Anew Thanks you for your donation - Whatever the size! We Thank You for Your Support, Your prayers and for Your generosity.
You can make your donation by Paypal by clicking the button below or simply mail your contribution to 1400 Mercantile Lane Upper Marlboro MD 20774.
5 - 5
Drop us a line
Anew Inspired Change Organization, Inc.
Contact us: 301.971.ANEW 2639
Our Location: 1400 Mercantile Lane Suite 246
Upper Malboro, Maryland 20744
Our Website: www.anewinspiredchange.org
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT